- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame, standardized rigidity and safety.
- Galvanized sheet steel framing
- 4cm polyurethane sandwich panel partitions
- Aluminium doors
- PVC windows and gutter
- Galvanized steel + particle board flooring and floor covering (250 kg/m2 resistance)
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Integrated galvanized sheet steel roof with PVC gutter
- 260/270 Wp aluminium-framed monocrystalline or polycrystalline modules with anti-theft clamps
- Tamper-resistant screws
- Splash and sand resistant
- Inverter/charger, charge controller, battery monitor, wiring and protection integrated into a safety compartment
- Ventilated room to avoid excessive heat which might damage the batteries.
French R&D and production.
10-year lifetime guarantee.
INFINITELY MODULAR CONFIGURATIONS
Prefabricated solar buildings can produce up to 11 kWh per day in the 10 m2 format – that is, L. 3840 x l. 2350 x h. 2570 mm (9 photovoltaic panel roof). Their configuration is customizable.
- Building area can be increased (15 – 20 – 25 m2) as needed, allowing for more panels to be installed, increasing energy production
- ‘L’, ‘T’ or ‘U’ assembly, combining several solar buildings
- Roof extension as a photovoltaic canopy to increase a building’s solar capacity
- Customizable door and window positioning and additions
- An automatic diesel generator starter can be installed for hybrid solar/diesel use
- Connexion to the public electrical grid
- Integration of a real-time monitoring/reporting system and a production, consumption and billing analysis meter